The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection regulations of the federal government (Data Protection Act, DSG), every person has the right to protection of their privacy and protection against misuse of their personal data. The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we strive to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or falsification.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. This website can generally be visited without registration. Data such as the pages called up or the name of the file called up, the date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes, without this data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address, are collected on a voluntary basis as far as possible. The data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is all information that relates to a specific or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, procurement, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 Para.
- Consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a. GDPR) – The person concerned has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose or several specific purposes given.
- Fulfillment of a contract and pre-contractual inquiries (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b. GDPR) – The processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the implementation pre-contractual measures are required, which are carried out at the request of the data subject.
- Legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c. GDPR) – The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the person responsible is subject.
- Protection of vital interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. d. GDPR) – Processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.< /li>
- Legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. GDPR) – Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data, prevail.
- Application procedure as a pre-contractual or contractual relationship (Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. b GDPR) – Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR are processed as part of the application procedure (e.g. health data, such as severe disability or ethnic origin) are requested from applicants so that the person responsible or the person concerned can exercise the rights arising from employment law and the law on social security and social protection and fulfill his or her obligations in this regard can be processed in accordance with Art. 9 (2) b. GDPR, in the case of protecting the vital interests of applicants or other persons in accordance with Art. 9 (2) lit. c. DSGVO or for the purposes of health care or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the employee’s ability to work, for medical diagnostics, care or treatment in the health or social area or for the administration of systems and services in the health or social area in accordance with Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. h. GDPR. In the case of a notification of special categories of data based on voluntary consent, their processing takes place on the basis of Article 9 Paragraph 2 lit. GDPR.
We process personal data for the duration necessary for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-lasting storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
Relevant legal bases
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we will inform you of the legal basis for our data processing. If the legal basis is not mentioned in the data protection declaration, the following applies: The legal basis for obtaining consent is Art. 6 (1) lit. a and Art Answering inquiries is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR, and the legal basis for processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and the extent of the threat to the rights and freedoms of natural persons to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk.
The measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as access, input, disclosure, ensuring availability and their separation. Furthermore, we have set up procedures that ensure the exercise of data subject rights, the deletion of data and reactions to data threats. Furthermore, we already take the protection of personal data into account during the development or selection of hardware, software and processes in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings.
Transmission of personal data
As part of our processing of personal data, it may happen that the data is transmitted to other bodies, companies, legally independent organizational units or persons or that it is disclosed to them. The recipients of this data can include, for example, service providers commissioned with IT tasks or providers of services and content that are integrated into a website. In such a case, we observe the legal requirements and, in particular, conclude appropriate contracts or agreements with the recipients of your data that serve to protect your data.
Data processing in third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA)) or the processing within the framework of the use of third-party services or the disclosure or transmission of data to other persons, bodies or companies takes place, this is only done in accordance with the legal requirements.
Subject to express consent or contractually or legally required transmission, we only process the data in third countries with a recognized level of data protection, contractual obligation through so-called standard protection clauses of the EU Commission, if there are certifications or binding internal data protection regulations (Art. 44 to 49 DSGVO, information page of the EU Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection_de).
The following cookie types and functions are distinguished:
- Temporary cookies (also: session cookies): Temporary cookies are deleted at the latest after a user has left an online offer and closed his browser.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. For example, the login status can be saved or preferred content can be displayed directly when the user visits a website again. Likewise, the interests of users, which are used to measure reach or for marketing purposes, can be stored in such a cookie.
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are set by us.
- Third-party cookies (also: third-party cookies): Third-party cookies are mainly used by advertisers (so-called third parties) to process user information.
- Necessary (also: essential or absolutely necessary) cookies: Cookies can be absolutely necessary for the operation of a website (e.g. to save logins or other user inputs or for security reasons).< /li>
Storage period: If we do not provide you with any explicit information on the storage period of permanent cookies (e.g. as part of a so-called cookie opt-in), please assume that the storage period can be up to two years.
- Types of data processed: usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times), meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Persons affected: users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Legal basis: consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a. GDPR), legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. GDPR).
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Data protection declaration for server log files
The provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
Third Party Services
This website may use Google Maps for embedding maps, Google Invisible reCAPTCHA for protection against bots and spam, and YouTube for embedding videos.
Google has undertaken to ensure adequate data protection in accordance with the American-European and the American-Swiss Privacy Shield.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on this website, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter . Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe link” in the newsletter.
Rights of data subjects
Right to Confirmation
Every data subject has the right to request confirmation from the operator of the website as to whether personal data relating to data subjects are being processed. If you would like to make use of this right of confirmation, you can contact the data protection officer at any time.
Right to information
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive free information from the operator of this website about the personal data stored about him and a copy of this information at any time. Furthermore, the following information can be provided if necessary:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data being processed
- the recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that duration
- The existence of a right to correction or deletion of the personal data concerning you or to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing
- The existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data is not collected from the data subject: All available information about the origin of the data
Furthermore, the data subject has a right to information as to whether personal data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. If this is the case, the person concerned has the right to receive information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transmission.
If you would like to make use of this right to information, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right to Rectification
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning them. Furthermore, the data subject has the right, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
If you would like to make use of this right to rectification, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request from the person responsible for this website that the personal data concerning them be deleted immediately if one of the following reasons applies and if the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data were collected for purposes or otherwise processed for which they are no longer necessary
- The data subject withdraws their consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- The data subject objects to the processing for reasons arising from their particular situation and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or the data subject objects in the case of direct advertising and the profiling associated with it processing on
- The personal data was processed unlawfully
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject
- The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered made directly to a child
If one of the above reasons applies and you wish to have personal data stored by the operator of this website deleted, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will ensure that the request for deletion is complied with immediately.
Right to restriction of processing
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request that the person responsible for this website restrict the processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses the deletion of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data
- The person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- The data subject has lodged an objection to the processing for reasons that arise from their particular situation and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh those of the data subject
If one of the above conditions is met and you wish to request the restriction of personal data stored by the operator of this website, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will arrange for the restriction of processing.
Right to data portability
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive the personal data concerning them in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data transmitted to another person responsible if the legal requirements are met.
Furthermore, the data subject has the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one person responsible to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible and provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
To assert the right to data transferability, you can contact the data protection officer appointed by the operator of this website at any time.
Right to object
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to them for reasons that arise from their particular situation.
The operator of this website will no longer process the personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or if the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
To exercise the right to object, you can contact the data protection officer of this website directly.
Right to revoke consent under data protection law
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to revoke a given consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you would like to assert your right to revoke your consent, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
We hereby object to the use of contact data published as part of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material. The site operators expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising being sent, such as spam e-mails.
This website uses Google Conversion Tracking. If you have reached our website via an ad placed by Google, Google Ads will place a cookie on your computer. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad served by Google. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Ads customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for ads customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking, you can reject the setting of a cookie required for this – for example by means of a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies or set your browser so that cookies from the “googleleadservices.com” domain are blocked.
Please note that you may not delete the opt-out cookies as long as you do not want measurement data to be recorded. If you have deleted all your cookies in the browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
Use of Google Remarketing
This website uses the remarketing function of Google Inc. The function is used to present interest-based advertisements to website visitors within the Google advertising network. A so-called “cookie” is stored in the browser of the website visitor, which makes it possible to recognize the visitor when they access websites that belong to the Google advertising network. On these pages, the visitor can be presented with advertisements that refer to content that the visitor has previously accessed on websites that use Google’s remarketing function.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the person responsible for data processing on this website is located outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out using a user ID. If you have a Google user account, you can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in the settings there under “My data”, “Personal data”.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “_anonymizeIp();” was expanded to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
You can also prevent the use of Google Analytics by clicking on this link: Disable Google Analytics. This saves a so-called opt-out cookie on your data carrier, which prevents the processing of personal data by Google Analytics. Please note that if you delete all cookies on your end device, these opt-out cookies will also be deleted, i.e. you will have to set the opt-out cookies again if you want to continue to prevent this form of data collection. The opt-out cookies are set per browser and computer/device and must therefore be activated separately for each browser, computer or other device.
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display text and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a solution with which we can manage so-called website tags via an interface and thus, for example, integrate Google Analytics and other Google marketing services into our online offer. The tag manager itself, which implements the tags, does not process any personal data of the users. With regard to the processing of users’ personal data, reference is made to the following information on Google services. Usage Policy: https://www.google.com/ intl/en/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
External payment service providers
This website uses external payment service providers, via whose platforms the users and we can carry out payment transactions. For example about
- PostFinance (https://www.postfinance.ch/de/detail/srechtes-barrierefreiheit.html)
- Visa (https://www.visa.de/bedingungen/visa-privacy-center.html)
- Mastercard (https://www.mastercard.ch/de-ch/datenschutz.html)
- American Express (https://www.americanexpress.com/de/legal/online-datenschutzerklarung.html)
- Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
- Bexio AG (https://www.bexio.com/de-CH/datenschutz)
- Payrexx AG (https://www.payrexx.ch/site/assets/files/2592/datenschutzerklaerung.pdf)
- Apple Pay (https://support.apple.com/en-ch/ht203027)
- Stripe (https://stripe.com/ch/privacy)
- Klarna (https://www.klarna.com/de/datenschutz/)
- Skrill (https://www.skrill.com/en/footer/privacy-policy/)
- Giropay (https://www.giropay.de/rechts/datenschutzerklaerung) etc.
As part of the fulfillment of contracts, we use the payment service providers on the basis of the Swiss Data Protection Ordinance and, if necessary, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b. EU GDPR. In addition, we use external payment service providers on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with the Swiss Data Protection Ordinance and, if necessary, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the EU GDPR in order to offer our users effective and secure payment options.
The data processed by the payment service provider includes inventory data such as name and address, bank data such as account numbers or credit card numbers, passwords, TANs and checksums as well as contract, total and recipient-related information. The information is required to carry out the transactions. However, the data entered will only be processed and stored by the payment service providers. We as the operator do not receive any information about the (bank) account or credit card, only information to confirm (accept) or reject the payment. Under certain circumstances, the payment service provider may transmit the data to credit agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness. We refer to the terms and conditions and data protection notices of the payment service providers.
The terms and conditions and data protection notices of the respective payment service provider, which can be accessed within the respective website or transaction applications, apply to the payment transactions. We also refer to this for the purpose of further information and the assertion of revocation, information and other data subject rights.
The copyright and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to the operator of this website or the specifically named rights holders. For the reproduction of all files, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Anyone who commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective rights holder may be liable to prosecution and may be liable for damages.
All information on this website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to ensure that the information we offer is up-to-date, correct in terms of content and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely ruled out, which means that we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness and topicality of information, including that of a journalistic and editorial nature. Liability claims for damage of a material or immaterial nature caused by the use of the information provided are excluded unless there is evidence of intentional or grossly negligent fault.
The publisher can change or delete texts at its own discretion and without notice and is not obliged to update the content of this website. Use of or access to this website is at the visitor’s own risk. The publisher, its clients or partners are not responsible for any damage, such as direct, indirect, accidental, damage to be specified in advance or consequential damage, which is alleged to have arisen from visiting this website and therefore assume no liability for this.
The publisher also assumes no responsibility and liability for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via external links on this website. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content. The publisher expressly distances himself from all third-party content that may be relevant under criminal or liability law or that violate common decency.
We can adjust this data protection declaration at any time without prior notice. The current version published on our website applies. Insofar as the data protection declaration is part of an agreement with you, in the event of an update we will inform you of the change by e-mail or by other suitable means.
Questions for the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization listed at the beginning of the data protection declaration.